The Human Resources Department at MCJFS values professionalism in providing quality employment services to internal and external customers through the use of best practices within the HR profession.
When jobs are posted, interested individuals should submit an employment application, as well as cover letter and resume to Marion County Job & Family Services, 363 W. Fairground St., Marion, OH 43302-1759.
Current Employment Opportunities:
No Current Vacancies
- Enhanced wage and benefits package effective 9/11/2022
- Medical Insurance Package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Holidays/Personal Days
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
- County and State Deferred Compensation Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Hours
- Staff Development and Employee Enrichment Activities
Marion County Job & Family Services
363 West Fairground Street
Marion, OH 43302-1759
MCJFS is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, citizenship or military status. MCJFS maintains a non-discriminatory environment regarding employment practices and is committed to a program of equal opportunity, consistent with the goals and mission of our agency.